Thursday, July 21, 2005

Jeans Quest

I am on a mission to find the perfect pair jeans. Well, maybe not the perfect pair in the utter and total sense of the word, but perfect in what I want right now. Basically, I want them to be low-rise straight cut in indigo or some other dark denim. Preferably very fitting too. But not skinny leg. I've decided that skinny leg jeans do not suit me.

Actually, this dark denim thing is new. At the start of winter, when everyone was converting to dark denims, I was craving a pair of light ones. Now the spring range is in and light denims are coming into their own, I want them dark. I tried on a gorgeous pair of Lee stove pipes the other day. They looked fantastic but the price tag was rather hefty. Don't get me wrong, if I can't find another pair that I like as much, I'll most probably buy them.

Scott has said that I have heaps of jeans exactly like it. Actually, I don't. What I do have is a pair of dark jeans that are straight-legged but with a rather high-ish waist, a pair that are dark, low rise but flared and another that are low rise, straight cut but not insanely tight. And those are only the dark pairs.

Am off to Supre after work, hopefully my quest ends today. If not, there's always Lee. Knowing my luck, they would have sold out of my size. But as with all my shopping, I say I'll leave it up to fate. If I'm meant to have it it'll still be there. If not, there's always other shops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home