Wednesday, August 17, 2005

If the Slipper does not Fit...

In my previous post, I waxed lyrical about these shoes that I saw in a magazine. Well, they finally arrived in the shop. And they didn't look as nice as they did in the ad. Well, they were lit up with studio lights and were worn by a model with legs 10 feet long and beautifully bronzed to boot (no pun intended). In any case, the smallest size the store ordered was 6. And even those were sold out. I'm a very small 5. As in, I can only just barely fit a 5 without the shoe falling off.

I did order the other tan wedges. So I may not buy them after all, but at least I'll be able to try them and if they don't fit, no loss. I can get my deposit back and Zu will sell them to someone else. If they do fit, I'll have lovely new shoes that will go with nearly everything in my wardrobe. And I'll also have $100 less in my bank account.

There are also some rather gorgeous dresses that I've been seeing. I have no idea what I want more. Shoes, clothes, accessories...Scott says I have too many bags. I don't actually think I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home