Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Dark Diaz

I know I'm always saying I'm not a fan or so-and-so, but while I do like Cameron Diaz in Charlie's Angels, I'm not big on her in anything else, though she wasn't that bag in Gangs of New York. I suppose its partly because she always seems to be physically lashing out at the paps (okay, I can understand why, but all celebs need exposure). Plus she just doesn't seem all that hot to me. I think Drew Barrymore is a lot prettier and Lucy Liu a lot sexier.

But anyway, Cameron has been sporting this brunette look for a few months now and I think it suits her a lot better than blonde hair. She looks a lot less ditzy and a lot more sultry/mysterious. I know these photos from W Magazine have probably been airbrushed within an inch of their lives as everyone knows that Cameron has bad skin. But hey, mine isn't all that great either so who am I to talk, right? But I think she actually looks pretty in these so I'm posting them.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home