Thursday, October 12, 2006

Buffy

I'll admit it, I used to be hooked on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And Angel too. The latter obviously because of the former. And I only got into Buffy because of Darren, and old friend from London. He used to be in love with Sarah Michelle Gellar (and I used to be in love with her husband, Freddie Prinze Jr). Not as much as he loved Natalie Portman but enough to slavishly watch the show. And given I'd stay over quite often, I got into it too. So much so, that I continued following it when I moved to Perth. I remember they had a musical episode and I actually went and got the songs downloaded onto my ipod. Yeah, I'm a sad, sad person.

But anyway, both Angel and Buffy are over and while I still get David Boreanaz in Bones, Sarah Michelle is strictly sticking to the movies from now on. Came across a cool spread of her looking very edgy in "Marie Claire". Photos are courtesy of http://socialitelife.com/





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home