Monday, May 05, 2008

Another Shoe Story

I have finally done it! I stopped by this shoe shop today - Hobbs. I've been in many times and I usually find something nice, while not actually been desperately trying to find anything at all. Anyway, I had done a fair bit of shopping already and was already planning on leaving, when I decided to pop in quickly. And lo and behold, what should I see but a pair of tan boots and in a size 35 to boot (I know, puns are the lowest form of humor, but humor me will you?). Unfortunately, I couldn't even get them on and prayed that they would have a 36. They did and they were perfect! I have been looking for at least 3 years so the AU$219 price tag didn't put me off.

And then of course, when I was waiting, I picked up another pair of shoes and tried those on too. Part suede, part patent and most deliciously studded, these flats molded to my feet and flexed softly with each step I took. And at AU$89 I knew they were a bargain (anything under $100 is for me). So, a fair bit cash poorer but 2 pairs of shoes richer, I walked out of Hobbs feeling very happy with myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger jaschintaz said...

I love your boots! I have something like that in suede & leather which my mum got from Korea or Japan and i have to shamefully admit that once upon a time i wore them to go clubbing - in Malaysia!!!!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Li said...

You wore boots in Msia?!?!?!?! Egad, never do that again. :) I just love tan accessories though; such a classic go-with-everything colour.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home