Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Emma Watson in Teen Vogue August 2009

Little Hermione has grown up! And thankfully, not into some hard-partying, drug-taking and alcohol-soaked celebutante either. Emma Watson always seems to have this air of chic elegance about her. I love this shoot, and I think the clothes and the setting suit her to a tee. However, I do hope that isn't real fur she's been styled with. As much as I love her and her style, I love my animals more.

Also included are some out-takes. Thanks to Just Jared for the photos!

2 Comments:

Blogger Go said...

Very nice post and photo. Use hdcamera. visit:-
go pro hd

2:50 PM  
Blogger Jamshaid Ayaz said...

I went to Doll House and had the worst experience of my life. I ordered a dress 3 months before my formal and it didn’t come in. she told me the dress was customized but was told a week before my formal that they could not do it and was told to chose another dress from the shop which upset me as I had my heart set on the dress I ordered. Thank you Doll House for destroying my only formal it was the worst time.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home