Saturday, January 07, 2006

And the body count so far...

Okay, so I'm not talking about real bodies. But this is a list of what I've bought so far. I will not go into details right now, but you can be sure I will:

- 9 pairs of shoes: 2 from Nose & 7 Vincci
- 3 handbags: 1 white from Vincci, 1 red from Dorothy Perkins & 1 white Chanel copy for Mei
- 1 dress from MNG
- 4 pairs of bras
- 1 pair of underwear
- 3 tops from MNG(1 which my mom bought before I even got here so doesn't really count)
- 1 jacket from Miss Selfridge
- 2 pairs of bikinis from Topshop
- 2 pencil skirts: 1 from Topshop & 1 from Isetan
- 1 necklace from the Petaling Street markets

And of course, I've spent on food and travel. But all in all, I don't think I've been overly extravegant. :D I still have a cook book to get for a colleague and some Clinque stuff for Jane but otherwise, I think I'm done with shopping. For now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home