Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Final Piece

Everyone who knows me knows that I pretty much live in heels because I'm vertically challenged. But even I need a break sometimes. So other than my tan boots (that I have finally found and absolutely love), I have also been keeping an eye out for flat black boots.

Now I wasn't too sure if they were something I should even buy; many boots can make your legs look thicker and shorter, especially without a heel and those were things I really did not want. As Mei had pointed out, I needed to find boots that would cover my calves.

I had looked on an off at various shoe stores but till yesterday, had never even thought about going into Williams. I was most impressed that they not only had some rather decent designs, but that they also stocked size 5. Okay, this isn't leather but considering its mostly for casual wear in the rain, I don't really care. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home